Yeah, I have….
So, I have literally only just seen Kate‘s comment on my flapjack post telling me she was nominating me. I was rather confused, Kate is an avid blogger, she’s really interesting and has lots to talk about, and I honestly thought there was some flash, swanky ceremony that she would attend in a beautiful dress. But after reading her post on it here and Googling the rules further, I realised that actually it’s far better than a lavish couture filled ceremony (dammit) but rather, a really lovely thing to be nominated for! So cheers Mags! (Me and Kate have the privilege of being actual real life BFF’S) Though, I am still a bit bewildered that little ol’ me was chosen. But hey ho!
Considering I blog as a hobby, improve my writing skills, as well as a nice past time to share my experiences and memories I also feel that sometimes I am blogging to a wall, so seeing someone nominate me for this is a very, very huge compliment 🙂
I think the rules have altered a lot since the original awards, what I found on Google differed to Kate’s method of nomination. I will go with Kate’s way as it is more commonly used, but there are other ways. The nomination works by answering a series of 11 questions that the nominator gives to you (remember to link back to their blog), then nominating a further 11 bloggers and asking 11 questions of your own. So here goes..
1. What is your dream holiday destination?
At the moment, I very much have the travelling bug. I would like to spend sometime in Fiji or the Maldives for sure, just for the scenery and beaches.
2. If you could click your fingers and be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
3. Lipgloss, lipstick or lip-blam?
4. What is your favourite hairstyle for everyday?
I wear my hair down, all the time. I don’t think I look good with my hair up.
5. It is a warm, sunny day and money is no object, what would you do?
Throw the most extravagant BBQ in the most extravagant venue for my friends and family.
6. What is your favourite way to relax?
Having a bath
7. How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Still in the shell, I’m not really an egg fan!
8. What gadget couldn’t you live without?
My phone… sorry.
9. Rihanna or Beyonce?
Uh… Queen Bey. Every.Time.
10. Which cocktail best describes your personality?
WooWoo, because I can be bittersweet like the vodka and cranberry mix and I like peach schnapps.
11. Vintage, high-street or designer?
I would like to nominate
I regrettably will have to offer you 7, absolutely brilliant blogs as I am still, sort of new to this.
1. What is your favourite home-cooked meal?
2. What is your perfect Saturday night?
3. If you could appear in a reality show, which one?
4. If you could do any job in the world, what would do?
5. Ketchup or Mayo?
6. If you could have a superpower, what would you do with it?
7. What has been your best live concert experience?
8. If you could go to any city in the world, where would you go?
9. What is your favourite beauty product?
10. What’s your favourite wardrobe staple?
11. Favourite childhood film/TV programme?
I’d like to end this by mentioning that Liebster also means dearest in German, and as I have just spent the last week in Germany (Blog to follow soon, I promise – am just waiting for photos) I felt it was indeed, very apt.