So the lovely KatieCharlotteBlogs has nominated little old me for the Versatile Blogger award! I guess these things are an annual award as this time last year I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award
So, I know Kate in real life as we went to uni together, but lately, we’ve become blogging sisters and she’s a gem for support – her blog has gone from strength to strength over the last year so I was very pleased to see that she’s nominated me! THANK YOU.
These are the rules
1. Post your award on your blog (check)
2. Thank the person who nominated you (check)
3. Share seven facts about yourself!
4. Nominate and link your nominees and then let them know they’ve been nominated!
1. My name is actually made up. My parents are yet to tell me, but I swear they saw the name Kerensa and in a moment of post birth madness, forgot to spell it correctly, ergo – Kenresa
2. Swindon is my birth town, but I spent the majority of my childhood not living here. I lived in Gloucestershire and Durham before moving back to Swindon.
3. Moving back to Swindon, meant moving back with a very strong Durham accent! Though now, my accent is quite well spoken.
4. I used to work in TV and lived in that there London. I now work in digital in Bristol.
5. I’m an Aunty to 6; as I have half brothers and sisters, my eldest niece is a year and a half younger than me.
6. I’m impatient and waiting in traffic jams makes me lose my temper quicker than you can say “There’s been an accident…”
7. I worked for Disney for seven years, I will own you at Disney trivial pursuit. Play with me, not against me.
Number 3, check! phew.
Okay; so here are some of my fellow faves and lovely ladies – guys, I nominate you!
and number 4 – check!